Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a 2013 VRSCF recently delivered and am looking at changing the grips and both the levers. The bike was modded a bit by the previous owner including a riser and 1" handlebar. the stock reservoirs were retained looks like and I went on Ronnies to see what part numbers the levers were.
brake lever42859-06B
clutch lever42876-06A

From what I can tell both levers were in use with various Harleys through the years but I cant find a bike yet that had specifically both like the Muscle. So far I am seeing a combination of one or the other lever combined with something else specific to that bike. Since noone (Dennis Kirk, JP, 2Wheel, Revzilla, etc.) seems to accurately describe what can go on a VRSCF I was hoping to either trick their search engines with a different Harley model or get some advice here...Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Oberon levers are very good ! And adjustable. :)
In combination with Avon SS Air grips with G2 Quick Throttle.

Reactions: bogie and seanb

·
VRSCF
1,293 Posts
I have the same setup as Nimquish. Oberon levers, Avon contour grips with a 3/4 turn quick throttle tube

·
Registered Insane
Two 2003 VRSCA's: CTHULHU is Black/Sterling, N/A ; EVIL TWIN is Anodized and S/C
474 Posts
Ugh gonna hafta add all that and a slave cylinder to my build sheet.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Oberon levers are very good ! And adjustable. :)
In combination with Avon SS Air grips with G2 Quick Throttle.
x2 I have a nearly identical setup with a different Avon grip model but also with the G2 quick throttle.

I've had the Oberon levers for about 3 years and love them

·
Registered
316 Posts
I had a 2013 VRSCF recently delivered and am looking at changing the grips and both the levers. The bike was modded a bit by the previous owner including a riser and 1" handlebar. the stock reservoirs were retained looks like and I went on Ronnies to see what part numbers the levers were.
brake lever42859-06B
clutch lever42876-06A

From what I can tell both levers were in use with various Harleys through the years but I cant find a bike yet that had specifically both like the Muscle. So far I am seeing a combination of one or the other lever combined with something else specific to that bike. Since noone (Dennis Kirk, JP, 2Wheel, Revzilla, etc.) seems to accurately describe what can go on a VRSCF I was hoping to either trick their search engines with a different Harley model or get some advice here...Thanks in advance.
Mirror Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive mirror Automotive tire

I went with oberon adjustable's, and kuryakan iso grips w/weighted end caps and a throttle boss
happy with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts