Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
V-HOG
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
reference to previous post: Finally, Harley has seen the light.
Got an e-mail from the H-D attorneys today. It said I was to cease and desist any further dreams about the V-Rod. Seems I generated too much interest in their Motorcycle and they were receiving too many calls inquiring " What kind of motorcycle was that?". The Attorney told me I would be slapped with a unwanted promotion of their product lawsuit. He said it was kinda like a defamation of character but reversed. He said they invested way too much time and money into suppressing the information about this bike to have it all ruined by some sill dream. I don't know?? Just a humble Government employee, but I told my subconscious to stop immediately.
Any way went outside cleaned up my bike and went for a ride this morning.

·
Premium Member
4,153 Posts
lavared said:
Got an e-mail from the H-D attorneys today. It said I was to cease and desist any further dreams about the V-Rod. Seems I generated too much interest in their Motorcycle and they were receiving too many calls inquiring " What kind of motorcycle was that?". The Attorney told me I would be slapped with a unwanted promotion of their product lawsuit. He said it was kinda like a defamation of character but reversed. I don't know?? Just a humble Government employee, but I told my subconscious to stop immediately.
[email protected]$$

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
lavared said:
Got an e-mail from the H-D attorneys today. It said I was to cease and desist any further dreams about the V-Rod. Seems I generated too much interest in their Motorcycle and they were receiving too many calls inquiring " What kind of motorcycle was that?". The Attorney told me I would be slapped with a unwanted promotion of their product lawsuit. He said it was kinda like a defamation of character but reversed. He said they invested way too much time and money into suppressing the information about this bike to have it all ruined by some sill dream. I don't know?? Just a humble Government employee, but I told my subconscious to stop immediately.
:rofl:

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
OH My you must be really......... really bored but nice try!

·
I'm With Stupid
966 Posts
What if we promise that in our dreams it will leak oil and rattle as we wave to all the sport bikes blowing by us? You think that would be alright? :D

·
Steve
1,402 Posts
when I want to pretend I am on a REAL Harley I take off slow and get to 5th gear quick at about 2000 to 2500 rpms. It bucks and vibrates just like a real Harley!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
And when you need air in your tires, go where its free and pretend you are going to pay $25.00 + shop fees of $10.00.:D

And then, it'll still be low on air cause it wasn't done right in the first place.:banghead:

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
they say that in the future our brains will be connected to the internet,
i am sure they just might have internet dream lawyers. Nightmares are extra

·
Registered
167 Posts
lavared said:
You're earning a reputation as '1130CC's King of :bs:' :cheers:

·
Carbon Yeti
4,598 Posts
If anyone happens to see either my concious or subconcious mind out wandering around, please send them home. In the mean time, I went out to find myself. If I return before I get back, please keep me here until I arrive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts