Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

161 - 180 of 220 Posts

·
i haz ghost flames
542 Posts
My 2003 budget 240

2003 red ghost flames 240 rear, chopped fender, laced front wheel painted black, 28t pulley, V mod pipes and CFR seat.

Attachments

·
i haz ghost flames
542 Posts
Sorry just seen this. Pics when I get home from work. Also installed CFR exhaust a while back. Looking for a mounting bracket for it. I used my stock bracket for now. I don't want to cut it though Incase I ever want to put the v modded stock exhaust back on.

·
i haz ghost flames
542 Posts
Here's a few pics of the chopped fender over the 240mm also tossed a CFR pipe on it to match my CFR seat

Attachments

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Worked on this 2002 over the last two weeks. Thanks to GR Customs for the air cover and license plate bracket, AR Harley and Sons for the CultWerks risers and MegaZ for the turn signal relocation brackets. I chopped the rear fender and inner fender/brackets from the stock fender. Installed Burley Bars and a run, stop turn relay from Stampede Harley Davidson. I went with Flat Black only because I couldn't find a Flat Orange that I liked. Now I just need to get the air/fuel mixture remapped and the Texas weather needs to cooperate a bit.

Which gr airbox cover is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
179 Posts
Impulse buy. I almost bought this very bike new but opted for a 03 Road king. 03 Vrod 12k miles, one owner that I worked with (he passed this year). The day it can home from the shop checking it over. This is before the mods started. windshield is off, bars off, headlight off. I have a 7in led and cowl for it that I put together and had painted for him that he never installed, new bars ordered and B risers etc in hand , not sure where I am headed with it possible a road rod can't decide.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
03 Taz

my Taz bike....

240 Performance Machine Wrath Wheels front & back, plenty of chrome work, custom paint, new seat, Rhinehart drag pipes and such.

Already started my winter modifications, going with new bodywork, paint, air suspension, drag bar handlebar mods, 2 into 1 exhaust and re-tuned programmer. Possibly switch to 21" front rim w/ rake kit, we will see how the funds go.

Attachments

161 - 180 of 220 Posts