Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

201 - 220 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Where did you get this fairing

My bike is for sale also. This is my 2008 VRSCAWA I have put a lot of time into it, I hate to sell but I can`t ride, my left hand is still very weak from heart surgery, but at least it works. Thank God.
Hi I have been looking for a faring like this. Where did you get this one and is it hard to install?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Two and a half weeks ago I lost my 06 Heritage in an accident. honest, it wasn't my fault. anyway I'd been pining over an '03 VRSCA in Brushed Aluminum for over a year and wanted to add one to my stable. My wife is a wonderful and caring woman, and she saw the gaping hole in my soul from loosing Lucille, my Heritage. So she bought this fixer upper for me yesterday! Runs like a champ and is mechanically sound. Just needs some TLC cosmetically and there are some other mods that I want to make. I'm not saying I will not buy another Heritage in addition to this, but I love this bike! It fits me like a glove and I knew I would love it the moment I watched that 2 hour documentary on it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Time for me to retire my '03 Anniversary. Will miss the riding. I stripped off some of the aftermarket parts and selling in the classifieds.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here’s what I’m working with. Yes, it’s a bike on a budget but I’m still proud to have it and enjoy the ride. This is one fast mother. Gonna be 53 and never had anything to wrench on so this was my “inexpensive” entrance into this rabbit hole. Amazon, eBay, OfferUp, emergency trips to harbor freight because I don’t have mechanic tools and craploads of YouTube vids later yet still have a long way to go.V&H 2 into 1 exhaust, PowrPro black tuner, custom 4” forward control extensions, kuryakyn tall sissy bar and rack, CVO wheels, pegs...and more. I have the 240 reactor cvo rear wheel, rotors and pulley to go with the front (200 marathon 888 on stock disc now) but saving for the right priced swing arm and rear fender setup to come my way in time. I actually like this look with the mismatched rims. All work including mounting and balancing tires done by myself (all firsts) I welcome any advice, tips and feedback on how it can be improved visually or mechanically. Rick.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here is my 2002 VRSCA that I purchased two weeks ago with only 6K miles. Had to do alot of polish(took me 3 days) to get it in decent condition. I got lucky and the bike came with the factory hard bags. Looking to replace the solid wheels with HD 5 spoke wheels.

With Bags:

201 - 220 of 220 Posts