Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

181 - 200 of 220 Posts

·
i haz ghost flames
542 Posts
Really dig that paint. Would look sweet with a color match or black frame. I have the red flame set on my 03

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
2003 V-Rod 100th Anniversary

Bought my V-Rod with 5000 miles on April 2014, some cosmetic and maintenance was needed on the bike to get it right, since then I've been riding almost every weekend. Now it looks like this:

Attachments

·
My Last Ride
1,347 Posts
Bought my V-Rod with 5000 miles on April 2014, some cosmetic and maintenance was needed on the bike to get it right, since then I've been riding almost every weekend. Now it looks like this:
turboven,

You have done an excellent job of shining up your V-Rod. It looks like new in the picture.

Ron

·
SpeedoDocter
2,363 Posts
This is how my 04 started and how it is now...

in 07 I did the reactor tread from this forum. still love em but new changes like 300 reactor on its way... just,... because

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
vegetate, nice bike! I too plan to soon replace my foot rests with something larger, more comfortable and stylish. I too, believe that a bike looks better without the back rest, however, I need to keep mine for when my wife is ready to ride! Enjoy your sweet Anniversary Edition ride and ride safe! :moped:

Patrick

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here's some more pics of my baby! It's an awesome forum to learn new modification ideas and see sweet dream bikes! Thanks guys and gals!! :notworth:

Patrick

·
Registered
483 Posts
2003 vrsca - new to me

I bought an 04 Black VRSCA new and rode the crap out of it. Sold after a few years and have always missed it since. I finally came back around to getting another after looking for an 02 or 03 V Rod as a second bike. So glad I did it.

Attachments

181 - 200 of 220 Posts