Rear Axle Cover Kit - Chrome
Chrome Horn Cover
www.grcustoms.com Chrome Vertical Sidemount License
Power Commander V
Chromed Vanes & Hines COMPETITION SERIES EXHAUST Brushed Stainless Steel

·
Registered
672 Posts
here's a pic of my 010 muscle. i would not call it a custom but has a few mods. in this pic it has V&H slip-ons, black Arnotts and a killer glass. i need to take a few more recent pics if it.

Attachments

·
Dare to Dream
497 Posts
Id like to see a VRSCF that is more "Parade Float" looking in a bright color and more chromed out than the standard metallic colors and polished aluminum, what I call "terminator" lookin. I dont even know, do the same Vrod chrome parts and accessories that fit like the VRSCAs and Bs fit the VRSCFs? Or is it different, even the engine accessories?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Id like to see a VRSCF that is more "Parade Float" looking in a bright color and more chromed out than the standard metallic colors and polished aluminum, what I call "terminator" lookin. I dont even know, do the same Vrod chrome parts and accessories that fit like the VRSCAs and Bs fit the VRSCFs? Or is it different, even the engine accessories?
Some do but most don't. We are left out in the cold with a lot of accessories. I'd chrome everything if I could as I love my Red color and I have chromed almost eveyrhing I could from the catalog. Just the banjo bolts and screws are left. I have some plans to send out some peices for custom work this winter.

I see you live in Harrisburg? I live in Carlisle, do you plan on coming to the bike show next week?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some do but most don't. We are left out in the cold with a lot of accessories. I'd chrome everything if I could as I love my Red color and I have chromed almost eveyrhing I could from the catalog. Just the banjo bolts and screws are left. I have some plans to send out some peices for custom work this winter.

I see you live in Harrisburg? I live in Carlisle, do you plan on coming to the bike show next week?
Pics por favor

·
Registered
569 Posts
chreck out the videos in my signature. If you go to my youtube I have a video called stage 2 that is the most up to date vid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.