Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to put a trask turbo on my bike and also want to put legends air shocks on the bike.

I see from other pictures that most people put their pump in the air box. With the turbo I am concerned it may not be room for that.....anyone have any input on how I could do this, or know anyone who has?

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
If the bike is not a California bike or didn't come with or been modded to one of the larger gas tanks there is a place for the pump to fit under the bike. When I bought my legends I also received a bracket to mount the pump in that space. The legend instructions should illustrate this.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
vesteroid said:
I am going to put a trask turbo on my bike and also want to put legends air shocks on the bike.

I see from other pictures that most people put their pump in the air box. With the turbo I am concerned it may not be room for that.....anyone have any input on how I could do this, or know anyone who has?
You will have plenty of room under the airbox cover to mount a pump. Yours being 07 with a larger fuel tank from the factory the purge bracket is not in the same location as earlier models. However the charge plenum for the turbo is much smaller then the original air filter housing so you have plenty of room to spare.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts