Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Air ride bought from a a member here, wheel from Ebay, just never installed it due to time and other stuff...
Great condition, can send pics
Air ride - $600 + shipping
Wheel - $250 + shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics are up, wheel DOES NOT come with tire! Air ride system was bought from a member here and said it was complete and functioning, since I didn't install it I can't attest to that for sure but does appear to come with everything needed.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Air ride bought from a a member here, wheel from Ebay, just never installed it due to time and other stuff...
Great condition, can send pics
Air ride - $600 + shipping
Wheel - $250 + shipping
pm

·
Registered
120 Posts
Are the AirRides still available? Is it just the shocks or does it come with all of the internals (compressor, switch, tubes)?
Thanks!!!
It's a complete kit. I bought it and now have it. Op never updated the post. Not sure if the wheel is still available.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thanks for the response. Would you happen to know the model number? I have the Muscle and want to verify if these will fit. Thanks!
no problem. I'm not sure of the model number, but I don't think legends has multiple models for the Vrod like arnotts do - but I'm not sure. Best to check their website. I recall seeing a p/n on the compressor, but nothing on the shocks themselves. I'm not sure when I could check again as i've put them away in storage with the rest of the parts that are getting installed after the holidays.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yeah...you're right. I think it's only 1 model:
Fits 2007-2017
V-Rod Models
1311-0107

Very interested. I'm not able to PM (because I don't have enough posts). How can we communicate?
Maybe I wasn't clear, the air ride system is no longer for sale at this time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.