Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MYDRM
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a kit of leds from custom dynamics and I want to do the best job of running two of these up to the front forks. :confused: Can any come up with or have a idea of how to make it look good. :cool: I would like to make the wires look like they belong there by running them through a tube or something? Any ideas would be great! :notworth: Thanks Clark P.S. These are cool lights I take some shots of it when its done. Thanks again Clark

·
Registered
146 Posts
What sort of kit is it, and what to the lights look like. post some pics, and explain what exactly your trying to do

·
MYDRM
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here they are

http://www.customdynamics.com/wizard_lights_color_changing_led_accent_lights.htm
This is the link. I was just out checking them over and I think I will hook them up on the black section of the radiator shroud or what they called gumbys casket! there is a black section that these fit good into. now I want to get them on a small slant so you can't see the lights!Here is a shot of where I think the front is going. When they are on each side they look good even with the lights showing! Thanks Clark

Attachments

·
Registered
491 Posts
I would say get some black wire loom. Run the wire to the brake line, then wrap the wire loom around the brake line and run it down to the caliper...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts