Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, just wanted to share that for those in the vrsca model, if looking to upgrade turn signal lights to led (front and/or back) Eagle Lights has a great option that plugs right in. Super bright, easy to install. Zero issues. Also harley has vrsca rear led tail light that is still well in stock and is plug and play. If anyone needs to reach out as they are upgrading their lights as well, feel free. Take care!

·
Registered
3 Posts
On my 2003 VRSCA the plug is behind the instrument cluster. You need to remove the bezel and the cover. Easy.

On mine, there wasn’t enough room behind the instrument cluster for the module. I ran the connectors up through the triple tree. The module itself if behind the headlight. I wrapped the module in some black electrical tape so that it wasmore discreet back there.

I hope this helps. Best regards!

Jim

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On my 2003 VRSCA the plug is behind the instrument cluster. You need to remove the bezel and the cover. Easy.

On mine, there wasn’t enough room behind the instrument cluster for the module. I ran the connectors up through the triple tree. The module itself if behind the headlight. I wrapped the module in some black electrical tape so that it wasmore discreet back there.

I hope this helps. Best regards!

Jim
Thanks man! Will see how it goes once it comes in. So far my hyper flash is in full effect! But only after adding led’s to the back signals in addition to the front.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks man! Will see how it goes once it comes in. So far my hyper flash is in full effect! But only after adding led’s to the back signals in addition to the front.
I found the same thing. LED on one (Front or Rear) worked fine if incandescent was on the other, but once both were LED, the module was required.

Good luck. If you have any more questions, just ask.

Best regards!

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts