Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
"A" model citizen
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was just wondering if anyone else on here has installed LED lights on their V-rod.... I just re-installed mine and I think it really sets off the bike. Mine are color changing and look pretty awesome. I'll post a video later tonight or tomorrow for all to see.:biker: :whack:

Pictures are up and there is a video also, sorry about the quality of the video, my camera was trying to auto focus when the lighting changed.... and I was too lazy to fix it.:hidesbeh: ADDED VIDEOS 10/22/07

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
I have the kuryakyn lizard lights. They are great. 7 colors

·
"A" model citizen
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WELL THEY ARE UP, THERE IS 15 DIFFERENT COLORS, BUT SOME LOOK THE SAME IN A PICTURE SO i DIDNT POST, I'LL TRY TO GET THE VIDEO SIZE DOWN TOO

·
"A" model citizen
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I Purchased Them Off Of E-bay They Were Shipped Quickly And Only Cost Like 88.00 With Shipping, And The Cool Thing Is They Will Scroll, And Flash Through The Colors Also. They Are Really Easy To Install On The V-rod Because You Can Hide Everything In The Air Box, And Use Double Sided Sticky Tape To Hold Them To The Frame. I Installed Mine In Like 30 Or 45 Min

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I dont have a Vrod, bought I have blue on my Streetbob and Red for the sporty

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
i dont care for the fact you can see the tubes.. is there any way to be able to hide the light itself?

·
"A" model citizen
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the tubes dont bother me, I kind of liked showcasing them, I imaging to could hide the front and back ones but the one in the middle would be nearly impossible due to the coolant downtube and horn on the opposite side. They are also nice because the are completely pre wired.

the sellers E-bay name is xlsperformance

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
I like the ones that change colors, it's much better than the one color ones.

·
"A" model citizen
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the sellers E-bay name is xlsperformance

·
"A" model citizen
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no problem was in the post before this one too lol.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts