Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this from another forum member last week. Great made jacket but it's too large for me in the chest and arm areas. My chest measures at 40+/- inches and I can pull the jacket away from my body about 3-4". Jackets marked as a Large. If your chest measures in at 42"-44", it should fit you perfect. I wanted it for summer riding and wanted a tight fitting jacket with air vents.

It has Vanson Leathers patches on both sleeves and a serial number imbossed inside but the Vanson Leathers sewn in tag does not state Made in the USA, so I cannot say for sure if this is an authenic Vanson jacket.

UPDATE: I just got word from a dealer that sells Vanson products that Vanson had jackets made overseas for a short period of time and the serial number imbossed inside this jacket is a legitimate Vanson serial number. He believes the jacket is the original CORSAIR style.
http://www.vansonleathers.com/product_pages/jackets/7ve3.htm

Its either gain some weight, pump some more iron or sell the jacket....I'm taking the easy way, thank you......

Zippered air vents in front & back
Body armor in shoulder and elbow areas
Lower sleeve adjustments
Zippered sleeves
Adjustable waist (for that "beer" gut)
Mesh Lining
Heavy Leather is in Excellent condition

Looking to break even, $142.00 shipped in the US....If your have been pricing Vanson leathers, the price is several hundred dollars less then current pricing.

Attachments

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

it's going to cool down soon........

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt

come on, don't make me have to deal with e-bay again.....they robbed me good a few weeks ago on a "skin" sale.....

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ttt

see Post#1 for update

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ttt

Appears to be the original Corsair style jacket.....See Post# 1 for link to Vanson site for more info........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts