Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Proud Infidel!
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mrs. Robs-Rod, my wife, is an experienced at seamstress and alterations work. She is capable of doing leather repairs (Zipper's, sleeves etc...) as well as applying patches to leather vests, jackets etc. I can't quote exact prices because each item is unique in it's own way, such as armored jackets vs reagular jackets. If you want patcheds applied, it would be best if you took a digital picture of the garment with the patch positioned EXACTLY where you want it, then e-mail it to me at [email protected] That way she'll have accurate information to work with.

So if you need something sewn, please feel free to contact her. Her name is Kim Roberts, phone number 717.424.7018..

We'll work out shipping on a case by case basis, but intend on using UPS for the bulk of shipments.

Thanx....

Steve

·
Proud Infidel!
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Proud Infidel!
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So. no one needs anything sewn during the winter months?

Steve

·
Proud Infidel!
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bumpity Bump!

·
Proud Infidel!
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need some sleeves tailored on a jacket of mine.
Mitch....Give Kim a call. I'll give her a heads up that you might need some work. Collectively we'll work out the details. Her number is in the original post.

·
Proud Infidel!
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ttt

·
Registered
369 Posts
Is your wife still sewing? I have a Hot Leathers jacket that the seam around the zippered pocket has come undone. Is this something she can repair?

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
I'll be taking sewing classes this winter....

·
Proud Infidel!
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All of my wife's contact info is still the same as what is in the original post. She'll be out of touch until the end of February.

Steve

·
Proud Infidel!
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know.....send it to me immediately and I'll talk to her about it.Then I'll let you know.

Steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts