Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vrod-Mike said:
That looks like it's on the old narrow fender. Probably won't fit the new wide fenders.
web page says '02 to '07 so I guess you are right but I was hoping someone here called them and got a updated one for the 240 rear ends.

·
Chief
1,272 Posts
I placed mine on the actual fender. Drill three small holes and bolt them on, they look better than adding the extra metal underneath.

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Contacted LazerStar today and they said they do not have one for the large tires but are working on one. He also said it will be a couple of months before one is available.

Guess I will make my own.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I installed lazer stars directly to the fender.

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
258C1 said:
I placed mine on the actual fender. Drill three small holes and bolt them on, they look better than adding the extra metal underneath.

RODent said:
I installed lazer stars directly to the fender.
Y'all have the small fender. The fender on my 2007 vrscx is a full 3" wider thaen the base "A" fender.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I meant I drilled holes in my fender to attch my lazer stars (would not put that ugly bracket on my bike). No turn signal brackets on my bike - signals are tucked away as to only be seen when signaling a turn. Turn signals ruin the lines of bikes - they suck.

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nic_a_bod said:
That tag is a rip off for what it cost imo. Halfnutz67 has a template to make a tag holder that cost about 10 bucks and looks great and very easy to do your self. I did mine out of flat stock not the diamond plate.
Here is the link http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23345&page=2&highlight=hafnutz67
I'm not looking for a LP holder. The other item for $99 is sans LP holder. It wraps around the fender and has holes for tail light mounting.

·
Registered
519 Posts
RustyG said:
I'm not looking for a LP holder. The other item for $99 is sans LP holder. It wraps around the fender and has holes for tail light mounting.
I have a set of black turn signal mounts for the back of the bike. They are the VMOD ones that attach to the shock mounts. I paid something like $90 for them - you can have them free if you want to go that route.

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
RODent said:
I have a set of black turn signal mounts for the back of the bike. They are the VMOD ones that attach to the shock mounts. I paid something like $90 for them - you can have them free if you want to go that route.

PM Sent

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nic_a_bod said:
oops my bad
Your forgiven. Thanks for the comments however. I agree that the money for the LP version is a bit much. I have a side mount for my Tag but I do not know if I want to keep it. Will keep halfnutz67's version in mind.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts