Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
12,577 Posts
:dance: :moped: :kaz: :biker: :vrod:

· Banned
12,577 Posts
I was gonna wait to say but what the Hell!Hot Bike Magazine is gonna do a write up and Photo shoot on my Bike when they meet up with me at the Laughlin River Run! :kaz: It's Been in the works a while now I just have to rebuild my Motor and finish my upgrades"DH & Ozzy" :spank: How much more time do we have? :hyper:

· Banned
12,577 Posts
Hey I'm a Lover not a Fighter! :kiss: That's why I'll have my own V-rodding Body Gaurd Zeeman! :notworth: He owes me a Favor anyways! ;) I'll just have to SLOW DOWN ALLOT to ride with Him! :goof: :ride: ;) I'm there for the magazine deal and thats it! :kaz:

· Banned
12,577 Posts
Zeeman said:
Great to have you guys joining us. Around the first of April I'll be firming things up and getting details together for the meet. I'm off to Thailand for 3 weeks. I'll be back in touch on my return.

Zeeman
have fun! :cool:

· Banned
12,577 Posts
Joe,
SURE!
As long as you don't step on my Gungenaheim Rug,or Wanna Ride my Bikes! :slap: :thumb: WE CAN CONVOY UP TOGETHER.I'm taking my trailer so I should have room for another Bike our two and gear! :kaz:

· Banned
12,577 Posts
Now...on to the River Run.

I'll be heading down on Weds. The plan is to meet Saturday at 3:00 PM for a 4:00 PM run. By the look of the responses so far we may have about 20 riders. Was hoping for more and will probably get them in the coming weeks. The plan is to meet at 3:00, at a place to be determined, then run the strip at 4:00. I'm checking on a good location for the meet that is out of the way of "traffic" and will post it soon. Was also thinking about maybe a group meeting for drinks/chow later that evening. About a week out I will contact everyone who said they would be attending on this thread to confirm.

Jim, I'll PM you separately.

Dan[/QUOTE]
Welcome Back Now Get on This! :whack: Your incharge just let us know when and where and we can take from there! :thumb:

· Banned
12,577 Posts
rmdbillet said:
So Kaz, how'd you hook up with Hot Bike? Did they find you or are you Howard Kelly's massage therapist? :diablo:
I was referred to Steve Bohn/Editor for the Mag from another Magazine Person. :cool:

· Banned
12,577 Posts
Zeeman said:
Well...doesn't look like there's much interest in this. Only had two confirms. I'll be at the meeting place anyway in case anyone wants to stop by and do a "mini run". :(
Dan,
I must say the West coast V-rodders are not as Serious as Our Brothers and Sister from the East!I will be there as we talked about for the shoot on Thursday then I guess I'll head home after that! :(

· Banned
12,577 Posts
Dr.I'm going down Thursday Morning .Photo shoot starts around 4-5 so I have some Time To check things out! :diablo:

· Banned
12,577 Posts
DrHeathenScum said:
sounds like you might need a light by Thursday @ 4 then.
Yep! :dance:

· Banned
12,577 Posts
Zeeman said:
Getting ready to head out the door for Laughlin. Hope to see some of you there! :cheers:
Dan I'll call you tomorrow as I head down! :kaz:

· Banned
12,577 Posts
RodRob said:
I'll be there. How do we all stay in touch?
my cell is 702-373-4972! :cool:

· Banned
12,577 Posts
SWEEEEEEEEETTTT LETS THROW IT ON! :diablo:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.