Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here’s the details for the VROD gathering at the Laughlin River Run. We will meet at 3:00 on Saturday, April 24th, at the Texaco station located across the street from Harrah’s and next to the Harrah’s RV park. Harrah’s is located at the far South end of the strip on the hill.

(see map)

We will form up at 3:45 and move out of the lot promptly at 4:00. The plan is to travel in formation north on the strip to Rt163, turn left, go west to Laughlin Civic Center Dr, turn back east to the Strip, then return back to our start point. Traffic is fairly heavy so the entire loop will probably take about an hour. Afterwards, the plan is to find the nearest watering hole that will take in this heathen bunch and tip a few back. I will be in Laughlin on Weds so I will try to coordinate a watering hole. I will also have my phone with me. You can reach me at (702)610-9529 anytime on Sat after 8:00 AM. As you know, KAZ’s Hot Bike shoot will also take place during the Laughlin River Run. Keep watching this thread for more details. I would appreciate an email from any of you who know you will be attending this ride. It will help me with further planning. You can email me at:
[email protected]

Dan :cool:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts