Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share some pics I took over the weekend. This shows my side mount plate and new exhaust wrap. Killerglass is on its way and then I need to think about some new shocks to lower the rear a bit. Any suggestions (Not air-ride)

·
VRSCDXA Owner
459 Posts
Saw you leaving Jaspers on the Barbican yesterday, also a black Muscle and a chromed up A model. I was sat in the Cafe opposite.

I had the Progressive 440's on mine but took them off as I ride 2 up most of the time and scraped the lower part of the frame at the rear, through the curves on the way down to Looe.
I think they are great solo, but I think your partner rides with you a lot too if I'm not mistaken.
I'm thinking of getting the uprated ones but I also think they will be too high when I'm solo, so at the moment I'm back on the standard ones.

I'm still waiting for my Bub 7 to arrive. After meeting you at Plymouth Harley we had a chat about exhausts and I was going to go for the Supertrapps. After some thought decided to do it right first time and loved the Bub so ordered that instead. That was at the end of Feb!!!! BUT, it is due any day now. Will also fit my mid controls at the same time.

Your bike is looking and sounding great, maybe see you at Paignton this year?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Saw you leaving Jaspers on the Barbican yesterday, also a black Muscle and a chromed up A model. I was sat in the Cafe opposite.

I had the Progressive 440's on mine but took them off as I ride 2 up most of the time and scraped the lower part of the frame at the rear, through the curves on the way down to Looe.
I think they are great solo, but I think your partner rides with you a lot too if I'm not mistaken.
I'm thinking of getting the uprated ones but I also think they will be too high when I'm solo, so at the moment I'm back on the standard ones.

I'm still waiting for my Bub 7 to arrive. After meeting you at Plymouth Harley we had a chat about exhausts and I was going to go for the Supertrapps. After some thought decided to do it right first time and loved the Bub so ordered that instead. That was at the end of Feb!!!! BUT, it is due any day now. Will also fit my mid controls at the same time.

Your bike is looking and sounding great, maybe see you at Paignton this year?

Hi mate. Yes I remember talking to you at Plymouth Harley. You are right, I do take the wife as pillion a lot so may need to think about that with the 440 shocks. You will definately see me at Paignton, missed every one so far this year for one reason or another. Did you sell your 440's then or still have them?
Hope you get your Bub soon, pain the in arse waiting like that.
Thanks for the comments on my bike too. Got a few more things planned for the future when money allows.
See you soon
Rob

·
VRSCDXA Owner
459 Posts
Hi Rob, I went to Paignton for the Bank Holiday weekend and like you have not made it there since, the times I'm available the weather has been bad, and it's not looking good for this week either. Plymouth bike night this week too, thursday, but I've not been to one there yet either.

I've still got the 440's but still unsure what to do with them.

And i'm sure we'll get the summer we deserve soon??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts