Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been on the forum in a while, thought I would throw something on. This is skyline drive in Virginia south from Front Royal. Awesome view but booooring..... Probably more enjoyable in the cars.

·
boo
5,211 Posts
last ride my a$$. man up sims. i should have my bike back in a week or two, then i'll ride until it snows and there's salt around.

is that a new fender on the back of d's bike? that thing is outta hand.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
I figured you are working on some projects. I have only ridden my bike like 4x times this month (to work doesn't count).... I went out yesterday.

Bob

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
last ride my a$$. man up sims. i should have my bike back in a week or two, then i'll ride until it snows and there's salt around.

is that a new fender on the back of d's bike? that thing is outta hand.
We've been riding quite a bit this summer, but there's always this creep following us or shows up where we go, so we end up going south or into WV to ride. Been expanding our circle. :) And you're waaaay to busy to ride with us. :D

Same fender, it's starting to get hairline cracks and Donna's wigging out about it.

I figured you are working on some projects. I have only ridden my bike like 4x times this month (to work doesn't count).... I went out yesterday.

Bob
Bob, riding to work does count!!!! We rode a few times on Fridays, but you know how the traffic is, it's crazy stressful. Did you get rid of the AMG?

Got my own toy to play with modding, an Arctic White 94 C4.

I've pretty much finished Donna's C6, sounds like a NASCAR, but for some reason every drifter on the planet wants to race when we drive it, gets annoying.

·
boo
5,211 Posts
nah, but my bike's been down for almost two months after a little laydown. got a new 08 DX showed up friday though, going to sell the 07.

both vette's are looking sweet!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nah, but my bike's been down for almost two months after a little laydown. got a new 08 DX showed up friday though, going to sell the 07.

both vette's are looking sweet!
Whaaaaaat? Denim or vivid? ABS? Do tell!!!!!

And WTF does a little lay down involve?

·
boo
5,211 Posts
08 denim w/ ABS, 1000 miles, 7 yr warranty. shipped it from Wisc. good time to make some upgrades anyway, i told you i had a bunch of stuff piling up to switch out, like the rinehart 2-1 exhaust. so now insurance is going to pay for all the mods to the 08

it's in the shop now along with the 07 having a bunch of parts switched. will sell the 07 pretty much as stock when it's all done.

got nailed by some road construction down by the ballpark on maine ave. hit a trench about 4 inches deep, no markings, grading, nothin. suing the construction company. i've never sued anyone but these fockers deserve it. i ride that road all the time, and it's never that bad. close the freakin lane, ya know. the DX had 5k in damage. i'm fine, was just banged up a bit. wearing shorts and a t-shirt though, of course. stupid

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
08 denim w/ ABS, 1000 miles, 7 yr warranty. shipped it from Wisc. good time to make some upgrades anyway, i told you i had a bunch of stuff piling up to switch out, like the rinehart 2-1 exhaust. so now insurance is going to pay for all the mods to the 08

it's in the shop now along with the 07 having a bunch of parts switched. will sell the 07 pretty much as stock when it's all done.

got nailed by some road construction down by the ballpark on maine ave. hit a trench about 4 inches deep, no markings, grading, nothin. suing the construction company. i've never sued anyone but these fockers deserve it. i ride that road all the time, and it's never that bad. close the freakin lane, ya know. the DX had 5k in damage. i'm fine, was just banged up a bit. wearing shorts and a t-shirt though, of course. stupid
Dirty Dan....always the fashion icon... Good on you for the new ride. I told you to bring the SOB by and I'd put that poop on!!!!

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
Skyline is more fun from Thorton gap to Big Meadows. Watch out for the wet leaves!
I like the GS stripes,very nice. That is what attracts all the racers!

Was out all week 60 degrees plus every day, I love it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts