8 minutes left

·
"A" model citizen
1,615 Posts
I wish I could bid but not even a option 4 me

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Damn I want them but $3500 is a lil salty! 7 mins left!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
"VRod_RS
Just incase someone thinks they are going to get this at the last seconds; I'm going to place contingent bid of $5,000."

WOW u serious thats impressive!

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
4 minutes left

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
3OliveMartini said:
so does that mean he has bid 5 K.. damn.. cant do it..

i wanted to that is for sure

3 minutes

YES
:banghead:

·
Banned
579 Posts
Over

·
"A" model citizen
1,615 Posts
5K selling price????

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
CTMorgan111 said:
5K selling price????

Rich was bidding $5,000 but since no one outbid Rich's $3,500 price, Max feels $3,500 is the fair price.

Rich is stubborn...so it will take some heavy convincing on Max's part to have Rich pay $3,500 versu the $5,000 :)

Congrats Rich!

·
"A" model citizen
1,615 Posts
ahhh thx CUPPY lol

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Actually to keep this more in line with fair pricing I went to ebay and searched. If the highest bid is $3k and a person bids $3500 then on ebay it would only bump the bid by $50 and honestly since we did this with no software the real bid should right now only be $3,050 after thinking about it. If Rich wants to push for $3500 fine but I am only going to ask the fair price for the bid he made had we had auction software that worked properly. Fair is fair, I just want to see the tins on a bike. :)

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
CUPCAKE said:
Rich was bidding $5,000 but since no one outbid Rich's $3,500 price, Max feels $3,500 is the fair price.

Rich is stubborn...so it will take some heavy convincing on Max's part to have Rich pay $3,500 versu the $5,000 :)

Congrats Rich!
Yes.. I was at dinner when these closed.. and I wanted to basically put a new bid in incase someone out bid my 3500.. there really was no way to do it otherwise.. Soo.. that is why I said it was a contingent bid..

I will honor the $3500 though for the forum.. I appreciate Max offering the lower price and that is the way Ebay would have been.. but I don't mind paying the $3500 and in fact was willing to pay more if necessary..

In fact, if you think about it.. if the bid was only showing $3050 on Ebay, more than likely others would have bid.. That is why Ebay doesn't show the max bid to others.. So the resulting price would have been higher than $3050 more than likely..

Thank you again Max!

·
"A" model citizen
1,615 Posts
Congrats

·
"A" is the only way
3,349 Posts
Max said:
Actually to keep this more in line with fair pricing I went to ebay and searched. If the highest bid is $3k and a person bids $3500 then on ebay it would only bump the bid by $50 and honestly since we did this with no software the real bid should right now only be $3,050 after thinking about it. If Rich wants to push for $3500 fine but I am only going to ask the fair price for the bid he made had we had auction software that worked properly. Fair is fair, I just want to see the tins on a bike. :)

Yeah that would of been pretty low to snipe on the tins at the last second on here.

Glad it all worked out congrats rich

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
nic_a_bod said:
Yeah that would of been pretty low to snipe on the tins at the last second on here.

Glad it all worked out congrats rich
Fock that! If he hadn't put that contingent thing on there I'd have gone $3501 @7:59!! :deal:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts