Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Danno, Jack and I are meeting at Nebraska Furniture Mart at 8:30am in the morning. to ride in the kansas city poker run. thats is leaveing from the T-bone staduim. if you can join us see you there.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Keep an eye on Danno, you know how bad he rides. :rofl:

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Max said:
Keep an eye on Danno, you know how bad he rides. :rofl:
were going to make him ride in the back so he doesnt take any of us out.

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
tyson876 said:
were going to make him ride in the back so he doesnt take any of us out.
Ahh yes, the back of the pack. So many targets, so little time! Who shall I pick first??............:angeldev:

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Danno said:
Ahh yes, the back of the pack. So many targets, so little time! Who shall I pick first??............:angeldev:
I was wondering why you wanted to stay back on our trip to Cajun country; guess you couldn't get a good fix 'cause of my screwed up tailight!

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
Yep, I use the running lights as a beacon..........:D Did you get that brake light switch fixed??

Had a good time today even though it was a wet T-shirt contest. Seemed like the rain just had it in for us today. Wasn't too much more than a sprinkle the whole ride but enough to get wet which made it a nuisance. Met 2 other forum members (Shawn and Kenny I think) but can't remember their forum names. Seems it used to be a rarity finding people who had heard of the forum. Now it's getting pretty common. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Got a date with Shreveport HD for Thursday this week; they had to order the part, of course, also was told my Sundowner seat was in:dance: I'll give you a holler when I set plans to come through when heading for Sturgis.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts