Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
reservation dogs
Joined
·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hal64hd and I have been planning a ride on Sunday the 4th of November. The three possible breakfast stops are Mt. Charleston, Indian Springs or Overton. We will leave the H-D dealer on Eastern at 0800. I would like everyone to show up, but will be happy with any number of riders. Last ride we took we had 6 bikes and a good time. What do you think?:moped:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,980 Posts
We'll Be there (2)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,980 Posts
Just a reminder, Daylight savings time goes into effect 2AM sunday morning
Don't forget to set your clocks back 1 Hour
 

·
reservation dogs
Joined
·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
clocks

Hal64hd said:
Just a reminder, Daylight savings time goes into effect 2AM sunday morning
Don't forget to set your clocks back 1 Hour
I set my clocks back Friday afternoon when I get home from work. Gives me two days to get used to the time change.:biker:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
josephthreedogs said:
Hal64hd and I have been planning a ride on Sunday the 4th of November. The three possible breakfast stops are Mt. Charleston, Indian Springs or Overton. We will leave the H-D dealer on Eastern at 0800. I would like everyone to show up, but will be happy with any number of riders. Last ride we took we had 6 bikes and a good time. What do you think?:moped:
I would like to Join you all. I will see if I can make it.

Rayt3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,980 Posts
out of all the v-rods in vegas, I figured there would be more interest in getting together, oh well your loss
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,980 Posts
The Ride was great along with meeting you Rayt3 and Looking foward to the next one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,081 Posts
Hal64hd said:
The Ride was great along with meeting you Rayt3 and Looking foward to the next one.
Sorry I could not make it, Im out of commission right now.......looking forward to making the next ride.

Where did you all end up riding to?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,980 Posts
deagleus said:
Sorry I could not make it, Im at of commission right now.......looking forward to making the next ride.

Where did you all end up riding to?
We left from Las Vegas Harley on Eastern and went on North on Northshore Rd (167) into Overton, where we had breakfast then headed to I-15 and headed south back toward Las Vegas making a unexpected stop at the Moapa exit and watched the Southern Paiute Veterans Association Pow Wow which was real a treat. Then we all gathered up and headed back south on I-15 and we our ways. Thanks all it was a great ride!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,211 Posts
I have not replaced my dead VRSCR, just not the same to go along in my Ranger P/U. Have heard a lot about the road along the lake, look forward to riding it sometime. A lot of interesting stuff goes on with the Paiutes.
Glad to hear it was a great ride.

David
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,582 Posts
Hal64hd said:
We left from Las Vegas Harley on Eastern and went on North on Northshore Rd (167) into Overton, where we had breakfast then headed to I-15 and headed south back toward Las Vegas making a unexpected stop at the Moapa exit and watched the Southern Paiute Veterans Association Pow Wow which was real a treat. Then we all gathered up and headed back south on I-15 and we our ways. Thanks all it was a great ride!
wish I had a Bike to ride as I'm going through WITHDRAWLS:( ! I'm haven a Bad Year with My Vehicles:banghead: . I have this little renta car for 3 more days then i'm SOL till I can get my Truck MOTOR REBUILT:broke: ! 1 Bike is stuck on the dyno"fuel regulator went bad" ,and the other 2 are in pieces in my garage:surrender . Would Love to be out Cruzin in the PERFECT weather with you all instead:sad: !WISH I WAS THERE:heart:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Overton Ride

Sorry all!

I have been out of town and did not have time to sync the camera before I left. What a great ride, it was like nothing I have ever experienced back in Detroit, MI. Had a good time and it was nice to meet all that was able to make it!
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,582 Posts
josephthreedogs said:
Thanks for posting the pictures, we have a lot more good rides planed, hope to see you on the next one.
Dam that looked like FUN:banghead: !
Wish I could have come:sad: .
I've Got to get another motor and Such for my Street Rod if you might know of any wrecks or such:notworth: .
Are You gonna be at the Track this week for the AHDRA event?
If so I would like to meet up.
I'll just have to get a ride out there:hidesbeh: .
We really need to get Our Local 1130cc Chapter Going, and I Nominate you The PREZ of Vegas V-rodder's 1130cc Club what do you say Josephthreedogs?:kaz:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,980 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics Ray. It was good to meet you, Looking foward to the next one. By the way we have a fellow forum member from Seattle (Batts)in town and is going to be at the bike night at Hogs & Heffers on wendsday night.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top