Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the new candycane levers I've installed and the intricate detailing on the mirrors!

Slippery road + Speed + (Rear wheel locking up ^ Stop Sign) = Doom + Crying on the Inside :banghead:

Owner is slightly fine, wrist is sore from picking the bike back up with one arm (ahhh the adrenaline, a wonderful thing)
Bike faced minimal damage but mainly on the front end (which I was planning on replacing anyhow, just not this soon!)
Needless to say I will be shopping for a handlebar, grips, levers, mirrors, and turnsignal relo kit.

I'm looking for a black dragstyle bar that doesn't require new cabling. Following a gun-theme with the bike, so I'm lookin at grips, levers, mirrors, respectively.

I've been kinda out of it today.. been searching for replacement parts but I can't decide on vendors. Not looking to spend a whole lot of money but I know I have to if I want to get the front end lookin right.. Open to suggestions!

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
glad to hear you're OK. Liking the candy cane mirrors!

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Amazing how they can bend like that instead of breaking.
But they will be sure to break if you try to bend them back!:banghead:

Glad you are ok.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, yeah definitely could have been worse.. You can always replace bike parts

·
Registered
583 Posts
glad to hear your ok... take some time to pickup the new parts (and heal up)

Plenty of vendors on here... FWIW: Contact Sharky... hes always willing to help and give suggestions based on his experience. Great guy to do business with and a great Vrodder in general

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I talked with Sharkey this morning and placed an order. Definitely was able to save some dough by searching this forum for products! Still no luck on finding aftermarket levers for an 09 however... may have to get the HD black levers or find stock ones and PC them. Thanks for all support and kind words! Take it easy out there and enjoy the ride!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts