Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears the VROD is gaining more penetration into the market. Or maybe I'm just more aware of this line.

There was quite a few VRODS spotted during my limited time at NH bike week. Any place I parked, there were always other rods around. On Tuesday evening, I parked at Fun Spot and there were 3 other VRODS within a couple feet of my bike.

Great to see so many on the road!

I hope the mothership is considering using our engine in more models in the future!

·
Bladerunner
1,948 Posts
I was there!!! Saw about a dozen of us...

·
Live Free Or Die
330 Posts
I was there on the first Saturday on my R, parked 1/2 way down Lakeside ave next to the boardwalk. I saw 3 VRODS pass by and gave'em a wave.

When we got back to our bikes after walking around there were 3 hanky headed dudes giving mine a good look. I thought here we go, gonna have to put up with these guys dissing my bike but they turned out to be genuinely interested and turned out to be pretty cool.

I took my boat and parked at the town docks the next Friday, man was the place packed!!

Did anyone else notice the huge LEO presence???

·
Bladerunner
1,948 Posts
My buddy and I were in a parking lot at a store when you drove by us with your buddy on the dyna. Your bike looked good :notworth:
Thanks man! Couldn't have asked for better weather. Friday got cut short due to me getting a flat rear tire on my brand new Parelli and then The same thing Saturday on my buddys Dyna... Worst part is that HD only had a Dunlop!!! :banghead:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts