Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent too many years riding the upright floorboard style cruisers and switching to a VROD has required some adjustments. With all the good points on my B, the seating position has been somewhat unnatural and hard to adjust to. The reduced reach bars have helped a lot,but I need to get some heel rest stirrups ( hard to find and spendy ) or I found something called 'offset locking foot peg mounts'

These allow you to move the footpegs 2 inches or 4 inches depending on which set you get, in any position in a 360 degree circle, up, down, forward or backward. Seems like an ideal solution but I haven't heard anyone in here mention them. Your input and experiences have been a great help to me so far, so if anyone has used these, I would appreciate any comments on them before I drop more hard earned money.

I spent too many years riding the upright floorboard style cruisers and switching to a VROD has required some adjustments. With all the good points on my B, the seating position has been hard to adjust to.
The reduced reach bars have helped a lot,but I need to get some heel rest stirrups ( hard to find and spendy ) or I found something called
Offset locking foot peg mounts. these allow you to move the footpegs 2 inches or 4 inches depending on which version you get ,in any position in a 360 degree circle, up, down, forward or backward. Seems like an ideal solution but I haven't heard anyone in here mention them. Your input and experiences have been a great help to me so far, so if anyone has used these, I would appreciate any comments on them before I drop more hard earned money.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
The problem you are going to have is that you aren't going to move the toepegs. Move it 4 inches and you will really have a weird time shifting and braking. You could find someone to swap your mids with forwards. Always seems to be someone looking for mids. It isn't the easiest but it sounds like that is what you need to do.

-Keith

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.