Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had them about 6 months or so. These are really well made bags with a ton of storage space, including an extra 2.5 inches of expandable space if need be.

However, they require being tied down on the passenger foot pegs (and ideally somewhere else on the lower back of the bike). The passenger foot pegs on my F really aren't conducive for tying anything down to them, mainly because of the exhaust pipes and mufflers and how they stretch all the way to the rear of the bike. Plus, there was nowhere else on the F to tie these bags down. I'm getting a set of the Harley rigid, permanent bags instead.

This is all NOT the fault of Kuryakyn. If these bags can fit on your bike, they really are good. I personally wish I could use them but the VRod Muscle is a different animal than other VRods and certainly other bikes, namely because of the long exhaust. Take a look at the Kuryakyn website. Plus, here's a good YouTube video that gives more details on how to mount and tie-down these bags if you are interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.