Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used set of Kuryakin switchblades for sale. I just took them off the DX because I replaced them with some Joker pegs. I put the switchblades on about 3000 miles ago and they have served me well. They are in really good condition as you can see in the photos.
$75 and I will pay shipping as long as you are CONUS. If you buy them, I will throw in the stock shifter peg (shown in photos) for free.

Phatass

·
Banned
3,309 Posts
They can be had for $120 on Amazon. How about fifty bucks and a brand new chrome break pedal? Assuming they will fit my D.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Do you have any pics when they were on your bike? I think I may want them, just wanted to see if I could see them on a DX first.

·
Registered
568 Posts
These pegs might be the one thing made by Kuryakyn that's worth buying. I've got a set and they're awesome. You wouldnt believe how much energy you spend holding your feet up on the pegs. Putting the stirrups down is major way to improve comfort.

That's a great price.

·
~*~VDRNLN JUNKIE~*~
667 Posts
Do these have ratchet teeth that lock them in position when tighten (like the ISO's) or just the bolt that locks them...If it has the ratchet lock I'd be interested in them to replace my Black ones on my Road Glide.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts