Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few shots of some of my work we do all kinds of airbrushing from toilet seats to race cars theres no end! Any ????'s give me a shout!:moped:

Attachments

·
LEX MALLA LEX NULLA
1,072 Posts
Interesting airbrushing. The devil smoking a stogie is pretty cool. Never seen a scooter painted up with flames before.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Cool Work!

·
RICK
648 Posts
Where are you located, what kind of turnaround time, and price range for custom painting complete vrod skin set

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I havent seen a Coop Devil on a Bike before, you think there would be more of that going on. Nice work.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
Andy did my bike...9 parts (inc 2 front and 2 rear fenders) for $450. He is in Cana, VA. That devil is on my buddy Joe's Suzuki GSXR750.

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
that looks sweet. He seems to do good work

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
hey Andy....what's with the angry icon in the thread's header? I don't think your face can even do that!

·
Go IRISH!
727 Posts
Very cool work. I would be interested in getting some work done also.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
KrazyCarlsPAINT said:
LOL Mega! i jus threw tha angry face on there LOL your right im a easy going person takes alot to make me that red in tha face !!!!!
Wow thats the Best looking Skull Smoke Combo I have ever seen good job, None of that Dungeons and dragons crap I see everywhere. Wow if I was to paint my bike (I won't) I would go with a Born To Lose on the rear and a .44 Revolver in his hand (gotta make it personal). Great, Refreshing !

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah Mega Z can tell ya i think all kinds of stuff up at 4 am in tha morning LOL! Suicidal thoughts!!!! or maybe it was all tha paint gone to my brain LOL! ne ways thanks for tha comments! I grew up around dragracing i kinda like tha pro modified car style paint jobs sumthin off wall and wicked !

·
Army spark jockey
3,091 Posts
How about a helmet, do any thing with those?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts