Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
charles
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with Sandy at Kosman Specialties and he said he just got started on another batch of Mid-Controls. He is balancing production costs with demand and as such he will only be making about 50 sets (and he said 25 are already spoken for). So if you have been trying to track some of these down like I have you can contact them directly. I ordered a set for stock pipes and they go for $595 and will only be available in black. Sandy said he has made some improvements to the original design and will be similar in style and function to the night rod.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just got off the phone with Sandy at Kosman Specialties and he said he just got started on another batch of Mid-Controls. He is balancing production costs with demand and as such he will only be making about 50 sets (and he said 25 are already spoken for). So if you have been trying to track some of these down like I have you can contact them directly. I ordered a set for stock pipes and they go for $595 and will only be available in black. Sandy said he has made some improvements to the original design and will be similar in style and function to the night rod.
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Sandy Kossman? (June 2021)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Sandy retired Dec of 2010.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Sandy Kossman? (June 2021)
I am trying to find Sandy Kossman as I am trying to find out what slave cylinder, to be able to order one, is on my 1998 Confederate. Have not been able to find out how to get in touch with Matt Chambers either. I could use some help from anyone. Thanks Chris.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am trying to find Sandy Kossman as I am trying to find out what slave cylinder, to be able to order one, is on my 1998 Confederate. Have not been able to find out how to get in touch with Matt Chambers either. I could use some help from anyone. Thanks Chris.
That's the clutch slave, I "know" that the trany is a Sportster, but Sportsters use cable clutches. Sandy was the one that designed the hydraulic clutch set up for the confederates.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts