Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ozzie Steve
128 Posts
That looks real sharp bud. Was there much effort in the install, been thinking about doing the killer glass as well?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
once i got my head around where to place the led,the glass and the led dont come as one unit,i epoxied mine to the outside of the glass,then measured the glass and cut the coolant hose to suit installed the glass into the hose then heat shrinked the gates clamps ,then ran the wires to a earth and positive wire under the seat ,hey presto DONE

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Hey snaggy. what kind of slip ons do you have installed on your bike?i am looking for something similar for my bike.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they are not a brand name ,i just took off the original stock cans ,went to a local exhaust shop told them what i wanted.they took a 2.5 inch bit of normal muffler pipe and bent it into a u shape then cut it in half then flanged the ends ,stuck em on the bike and i could not be happier with the look and sound ...perfect...

·
Registered
338 Posts
I hear the killer glass gives you an extra 3 hp!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yer mate it did,i installed it on the fuel line allowing more fuel to engine thus more hp

BLOODY HELL

·
Registered
234 Posts
I never heard of killer glass giving you more hp if thats true I am impressed, as I have had mine on for about 2 years now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts