Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

First of all I must say that I love this forum and can't thank all the members for all the useful info on this site. I am a very easy going person and normally don't complain much. But in this case, I want to share my recent experience with Killer Custom Killer Custom Harley Davidson Parts. I ordered an air pressure gauge to hook to my new Arnott Air Ride and and a headlight lowering bracket. After installing the air ride with the gauge I realized that the gauge was leaking air. I double checked the install, trust me I did. I removed the gauge form the system and the air ride works great without the gauge. Then I installed the headlight bracket and frankly I just didn't like how the headlight now sat a couple of inches forward.

So, I emailed customer service asking for a replacement gauge and if I can return the headlight mount. And they replied by saying that they DO NOT accept returns for mounted items. I said that's fine if you don't want to accept the mounting bracket but since the gauge is faulty, I'd like a replacement. That's it no more responses after that. I sent the gauge back to them anyway and told them to do the right thing. It has been many weeks and I still haven't received any reply.

Just so you know, the gauge is $117 USD and the mounting bracket is a $100 USD. So it wasn't chump change.

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,132 Posts
That's sad. Sorry for you problems. Thanks for the warning. Businesses that act like this only hurt themselves in the long run.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts