Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lowered my VRSCR and the stand is terrible. I have all the weight on the post and not the actual tail.
Those of you that are lowered, what are you using, or should I just not worry about it?

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
Forks up the tubes 3/4" and 14.5 works shocks in back with stock jiffy that is 1/2" up on tab end when on flat ground, works for me....

·
Locktite Queen
2,037 Posts
No problem with mine....lowered the rear 1.5 in and 1 in in the front with 17 in rims and some custom works rear shocks.

·
Registered
162 Posts
You could chop a section out & re-weld back together. I think someone here was doing it for forum members for a while but can't remember the name. I have the legends air ride & stock kickstand, when fully deflated the tail is completely off the ground haven't had any issues in 2+ years.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Has anyone come with a central stand, like the "showroom stand" HD sells for aircooled bikes that stands the bike upright?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I guess that is my answer then. As long as I am not the only one with it hanging up there without problems, I am okay. I would just rather have it proper since the bike is so heavy and all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts