Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello..I have purchased the kerker mufflers..I think i might want to get a CFR pipe instead..i was wondering if anyone here is interested in buying theses Kerkers..i havent got them yet..but they are due to show up at anytime..They will be brand new in the box..if any one interested let me know..Thanks

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Need to post this in the classified section! And welcome to 1130cc.com!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kerker mufflers

Kerkers will be here on wed the 18th..Still didnt know if anybody is interested in these..i was thinking about trying them on my dx to see how they sound..I am pretty sure i am going to get a CFR pipie i like the 2 into1.as far as price goes for the kerkers i like to get at least 325$ out of them..if you want them let me know PM me...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...i will entertain any offers....

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
kerkers

Are they loud?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there not to loud..they are not bad while driving the wind almost drowns the sound out almost..but you can still here it..there not overly loud like some of the other pipies i am sure..they do have baffels in them...

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm guess from you picture you have mounted them? What price do you need to get to sell them?

Thanks

Kevin

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have mounted them..i figured i should try them out..since i waited a month for them to get here..i really like them..sound good deep sound not overly loud..i am looking to get around 300$plus shipping..they are perfect shape i am really anal about the way things look..have about 20 miles on them if that..going to try a CFR pipe..any questions just ask me...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello all..thanks for looking I have decided to keep the Kerkers..thanks for looking...The KERKERS are NO LONGER For SALE.THANKs.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts