Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really enjoy MY14 Muscle. And I really don't have any intentions of selling it. I purchased it in 2015 with 1600 miles from a very large dealer with 3 locations.
It was flawless and still that way with not many add-ons, but a few with approx. 3200 miles on it.

Think about it. Whom else had a collaboration with HD other than Porche.
In my opinion, since they don't make them anymore, it will appreciate in value. KBB values my bike at about the same I purchased the bike for.
Interestingly enough, I see more vrods than I have since I purchased mine.
So, to all you Muscle and vrod owners, keep em.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol Yup, just after I wrote that after cleaning the bike, I tripped over the peg in the garage. What color is your bike? I'll look for it. I'm not far from Miami.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice looking bike! Looks great and new. Never seen that color before.
looks like you have a Tender plugged in...good idea. I just recently had and embarrassing moment, pulled the bike off the dolly into the street, put my gear on, ready to roll, AND.... the battery was dead. UGH !
Dania Beach...just off of Fed Hwy below Laud airport

·
Registered
114 Posts
I really enjoy MY14 Muscle. And I really don't have any intentions of selling it. I purchased it in 2015 with 1600 miles from a very large dealer with 3 locations.
It was flawless and still that way with not many add-ons, but a few with approx. 3200 miles on it.

Think about it. Whom else had a collaboration with HD other than Porche.
In my opinion, since they don't make them anymore, it will appreciate in value. KBB values my bike at about the same I purchased the bike for.
Interestingly enough, I see more vrods than I have since I purchased mine.
So, to all you Muscle and vrod owners, keep em.
Nice having two rides. I figured since they stopped making V rods I wanted one. I got lucky with my CDX 2016, it only had 8 miles when I traded my chromed out 2015 Heritage for it last winter for it.
Even if they don't appreciate in value I'm good. It's one of the meanest looking bikes out there, even against some of the new designs released by HD. Mines a keeper and I've been through a lot of bikes since 2014.

·
-MIG
Delilah, my '16 Muscle & Fiona, my '14 Triumph Rocket III Touring
153 Posts
I've got a '16 Muscle I fell in love with. My wife actually got her for me as an early b-day present and named her 'Delilah' as she stated she was my temptress... Heh! We will find out at the end of November if we'll end up in Miami for work next fall... but that's the plan.
-MIG

·
Premium Member
11,390 Posts
I have a 2007 VRSCX for sale. First $30,000 cash takes it.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've got a '16 Muscle I fell in love with. My wife actually got her for me as an early b-day present and named her 'Delilah' as she stated she was my temptress... Heh! We will find out at the end of November if we'll end up in Miami for work next fall... but that's the plan.
-MIG
I'm kinda in love with your wife, what a gal!!! Now what in the world are you going to get her when her B day rolls around? I heard Miami in the fall is terrible for riding....I'm a little jealous.

·
-MIG
Delilah, my '16 Muscle & Fiona, my '14 Triumph Rocket III Touring
153 Posts
I'm kinda in love with your wife, what a gal!!! Now what in the world are you going to get her when her B day rolls around? I heard Miami in the fall is terrible for riding....I'm a little jealous.
Yea... ME TOO! She's into fast and cool rides on two and four wheels... and insists we get a 6-car garage when we buy our forever home. I let her know I could sacrifice and give in to that...

Well I surprised her with a Fat Boy several years ago for our anniversary... so I have my work cut out for me for her next B-day :)

Terrible indeed.. ;-p

-MIG

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.