Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ran into about $800 of unexpected expenses over the past few days that ate up ALL my KC $. :broke:
Instead of not going (which ain't an option as far as I am concerned) I'm selling a few things to raise some $.
First up:
One VRCSB super sport windshield, new, never installed. Includes all hardware and a headlight visor. HD P/N=57135-04
These go for $200-250 on Ebay, I need $175 shipped for it. Buy it and sell it on Ebay and make some $.
SOLD

Attachments

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Pondo said:
I ran into about $800 of unexpected expenses over the past few days that ate up ALL my KC $. :broke:
Instead of not going (which ain't an option as far as I am concerned) I'm selling a few things to raise some $.
First up:
One VRCSB super sport windshield, new, never installed. Includes all hardware and a headlight visor. HD P/N=57135-04
These go for $200-250 on Ebay, I need $175 shipped for it. Buy it and sell it on Ebay and make some $.
The pic in the middle looks like bag with huge rocks of crack in it!

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Next up:
Chrome swingarm caps
I have one set of revolver style caps with "1130CC" on them and one set with "1250" on them. THese I normally sell for $85+shipping, these I'll go $70 shipped. 1250 caps sold 1130 caps still available.

One set of chrome swingarm caps that say "V-ROD" on them. Same $70 shipped. SOLD

Attachments

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TexasV-Rod said:
The pic in the middle looks like bag with huge rocks of crack in it!
How would you know that? :confused:

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Next:
Chrome horn cover with flames on it. Very subtle. I put the flame design on it and then bead blasted it. I did the same to the black powdercoated one on my bike, so I have this extra.
$25 shippedSOLD

Attachments

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
I watch COPS! :D

·
Banned
579 Posts
Hey Carl, I sent you a PM right before I saw this thread, if you need the money, I can go ahead and pay you for the derby cover right now. Anyway you think you could get it cut today? More info in the PM I sent.

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last, but definately not least:
Revolver style black hardcoated derby covers. I planned on "unveiling" these at the rally, but I need the $ to get there. These are the first ones I made. I need to get $55 shipped for these. I also have 3 "blanks" that are hardcoated and ready for engraving. I can cut whatever design in them that you want for the same price, but only until tomorrow (Tuesday Sept 18) before 6:00PM. After that I'll be on my way to the rally and the price will go up a few $.
BOTH SOLD but I can do 3 more that I have blanks for, whatever you want on it.

Attachments

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dschminkey said:
Hey Carl, I sent you a PM right before I saw this thread, if you need the money, I can go ahead and pay you for the derby cover right now. Anyway you think you could get it cut today? More info in the PM I sent.
PM sent - derby done and ready to ship. Thanks! :thumb:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Pondo said:
Last, but definately not least:
Revolver style black hardcoated derby covers. I planned on "unveiling" these at the rally, but I need the $ to get there. These are the first ones I made. I need to get $55 shipped for these. I also have 3 "blanks" that are hardcoated and ready for engraving. I can cut whatever design in them that you want for the same price, but only until tomorrow (Tuesday Sept 18) before 6:00PM. After that I'll be on my way to the rally and the price will go up a few $.

ill take the black derby cover with the v in it.

I can paypal ya tonight

let me know if I can have it.

·
SOLD
3,118 Posts
Carl if you have a chrome derby, i'll paypal you now for the design that I pm'd you about. I just don't have one to send you in exchange

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
I will take the Skull Derby and the horn cover!

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
vesteroid said:
ill take the black derby cover with the v in it.

I can paypal ya tonight

let me know if I can have it.
It's yours!
Thanks! :thumb:
PM sent

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
vrodderD said:
I will take the Skull Derby and the horn cover!
Done deal, thanks! :thumb:

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thumbsupracing said:
I'll take the horn cover if its not gone yet.
VrodderD got it, sorry Kev!

·
gRRR
239 Posts
Pondo said:
Next up:
Chrome swingarm caps
I have one set of revolver style caps with "1130CC" on them and one set with "1250" on them. THese I normally sell for $85+shipping, these I'll go $70 shipped.
One set of chrome swingarm caps that say "V-ROD" on them. Same $70 shipped.
I'll take the chromed "V-ROD" caps... PM Sent

·
Banned
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
vrod kev said:
Carl if you have a chrome derby, i'll paypal you now for the design that I pm'd you about. I just don't have one to send you in exchange
PM sent

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Carl,
I am sending you $100.00. Think of it as an advance on the speedo mount we discussed. We can talk more at Basswood. V/R Joe

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Paypal sent. Hope it gets you there! Joe

1 - 20 of 31 Posts