Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Do you plan to attend the KC Rally?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are still trying to get a good head count for the rally. Please cast your vote on this poll. If you will have guest please make a post with the number of guest you will have.

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
I plan to be there, staying at the Best Western.

·
The Orange Guy
5,526 Posts
hummmm let me see-- ok I'll be there and I will be looking for something I left there last year. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
handydan said:
hummmm let me see-- ok I'll be there and I will be looking for something I left there last year. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl:
I think that night be in a jar somewhere Dan :stilpoke: what's wrong with you :slap: :wazzup:

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
handydan said:
No sweat Dan, I'm sure we'll find your spleen somewhere!!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BAD V-R said:
My wife and I will be staying at the Basswood Resort from Wednesday night until Sunday.
Frank we will have a group leaving out most likely early Wednesday morning and will most likely meet in Denton. If you would like to join us your welcome or if you want to meet some place farther north we can do that as well. Last year we met up with ok vrod in OKC.

Max

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
im there rving at basswood wife will probably be there part time

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
I'm gonna be there for sure......Mebbe one more...but I have to convince her it's not that long of a ride on the back of the V-Rod.......

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
rjrivero said:
I'm gonna be there for sure......Mebbe one more...but I have to convince her it's not that long of a ride on the back of the V-Rod.......
Just let the air out of her RJ and roll her up and stick her in your backpack! :spit:

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Cheatin said:
Just let the air out of her RJ and roll her up and stick her in your backpack! :spit:
NICE........

1 - 20 of 43 Posts