Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Posted a response earlier and it seems to have dissapeared. Hey Kaz maybe you didn't like what i had to say and decided to remove the post. Maybe Kaz shouldn't have the ability to adjust anything on this site. You are damaging the integrity of this site for the better of your fragile reputation.

WHERE IS MY POST??????????????????????

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
russojerry said:
I Posted a response earlier and it seems to have dissapeared. Hey Kaz maybe you didn't like what i had to say and decided to remove the post. Maybe Kaz shouldn't have the ability to adjust anything on this site. You are damaging the integrity of this site for the better of your fragile reputation.

Max, killed the thread (for the time being). Kaz had nothing to do with it disappearing.

John

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ketsugo...........any idea why the thread was killed.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KAZ...........obviously you didn't remove the post so i apologize if i pointed the finger toward you. MAX if you say the thread is dead then dead it is... You da man.
Peace

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I killed the thread because it was out of hand. While we all have the right to disagree we must remember to treat others as we want to be treated. I will sort out the end of the thread later and put the important part of it back as I felt it had useful information in the thread.

Max

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
russojerry said:

hey before you stick you Big Foot in your Bigger Mouth do a Little Investigating First!You have been a member how long? :wazzup: You Don't Know what you getting Your Self into . WHY DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT WHO DAMAGING WHO'S INTERGRITY with your selfess Jabs! :blahblah: :kaz:

·
backcracker
735 Posts
OKIE said:
Dang. I went and done a little work and missed all the action.
I wouldn't worry Okie, I think that was just the first round!!
DING!! And there's the bell for round two! :twisted:

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
There won't be a round 2!

There's no room in these Forums for personal attacks and name calling. It makes no difference who started it or who's participating this simply isn't the place for that kind of behavior.

Now, let's all get back to our regularly scheduled programming :cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.