Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Speed Freak
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to see the Green Hornet movie last night. Kato, the tech guy, drives a Muscle with a few mods. Looked like he had a 2-1 exhaust that sounded good, but how much of that was movie magic...

He also had a strange rectangular LED headlight - I didn't care for that.

Overall good movie!

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
rear-sets, sweet!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Very very nice!! Sexy!!!

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Destroyer rear sets, wheels (which are very delicate), exhaust, and a few bits - not real expensive at all! Joe

·
Registered
164 Posts
the wheels are actually RC COMPONENTS called IMPOSTER. and they powder coated the centers. i would really like that tail, rear seat set up. if anyone knows of a source where it can be purchased please post link.

·
Registered
257 Posts
How do you get the foot controls that far back?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not sure how comfortable it would be to ride on longer rides with the gears and brakes back as far as they are... but sweet looking. Didn't care for the headlight either.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Kato doesn't have the front breaks. Sometimes, they are trying to make something looks good for the movie but no front breaks is annoying, IMO. And the helmet is enough for me to not want to see the movie but if you say it's good, I'll wait for the DVD.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Looks like a single disc front brake and lever. Have to look closly to see it.

·
09 vrscf
203 Posts
lol classic...no stunt dummies there...

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Funny - if you look close, in the scene where Kato's sketch book is featured, there are drawings of Bruce Lee, who was the original Kato in the TV series! Way to go, Seth!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts