Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Avenger Hawk
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to move this summer and thought I would just throw this out there. Anyone want to get together for a ride around 5 June? I'm thinking the further out there the date the more participants we can get. Does anyone know of an organized ride scheduled for that time? We could meet anywhere, favorite HD dealership, shop, biker friendly establishment, or major landmark. I wish the KC HD Factory was open on the weekends. I'll definately be making one last trip there on 4 June.

On 6 June I'm going down to Cassoday KS for the 1st Sunday of the month breakfast and bike show. Will be traveling with some FL riders so we won't be breaking any speed records.

Oh yeah, saw a VRSCA with red skins heading west on K-10 out of Lawrence around 6pm today. Anyone???

·
Avenger Hawk
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got a wedding :blahblah: to attend that day. :barf:

But if a lot of VRODers attend then maybe I'll be just a little late. Get to the wedding just in time to say :wazzup:

·
VROOOOOMMM!!!
763 Posts
I'll be in New Mexico that day, my 10 yr old is testing for his 2nd degree jr. black belt. sorry......

·
Avenger Hawk
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
vroom, which day will you be gone? 22 MAY or 6 JUN. The wedding on 22 May isn't until 6 so I think I could make that morning ride. I'll be in the dog house for letting my wife get the kids ready by herself but she'll get over it.

·
VROOOOOMMM!!!
763 Posts
dereck said:
vroom, which day will you be gone? 22 MAY or 6 JUN. The wedding on 22 May isn't until 6 so I think I could make that morning ride. I'll be in the dog house for letting my wife get the kids ready by herself but she'll get over it.

june 4,5,6,7
sorry about the :confused:
could probably make the 22nd, have to find a sitter for the kids, my wife always comes with me. :)
:hitit:

·
Avenger Hawk
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let's get together for the 100 mile ride on the 22 MAY. Registation starts at 9, first bike out at 10:30, and last dice roll at 2pm. If interested we could meet somewhere for breakfast, get some gas, and roll into the dealership together. If someone more familiar with the area could recommend a location. Or we could just meet at the dealership. Small parking lot from what I remember.

Looking forward to meeting everybody.

·
VROOOOOMMM!!!
763 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Just came across this posting guys...I am glad to see everyone wants to get together. I will also plan to attend the event on the 22nd @ Gails HD.
Does anyone here go to bike night on Wed @ The Other Place in downtown Overland Park? Aloy of people there as well as Longbranch in Lenexa and Frankie D's in KCK.
Hope everyone can :ride: make it on the 22nd.

·
VROOOOOMMM!!!
763 Posts
KCVROD said:
Just came across this posting guys...I am glad to see everyone wants to get together. I will also plan to attend the event on the 22nd @ Gails HD.
Does anyone here go to bike night on Wed @ The Other Place in downtown Overland Park? Aloy of people there as well as Longbranch in Lenexa and Frankie D's in KCK.
Hope everyone can :ride: make it on the 22nd.
been to bike night at the other place , but not the longbranch or frankie d's--- when and where are they???

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
Hey, the boss lady said I might be able to come out and play. :thumb: Where is everyone located? Maybe we could find a neutral location for breakfast. I live in Olathe and I know vroom does too and Dereck is in Lawerence. Everyone else??

·
VROOOOOMMM!!!
763 Posts
Danno said:
Hey, the boss lady said I might be able to come out and play. :thumb: Where is everyone located? Maybe we could find a neutral location for breakfast. I live in Olathe and I know vroom does too and Dereck is in Lawerence. Everyone else??

I'm open to pretty much anywhere, but not a very good morning person, so I might be late, but I'll try.

·
Avenger Hawk
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can someone recommend somewhere in Grandview, Leawood, Overland Park, or off Bannister in KC? Get there in time for a big breakfast if you want or just in time for us all leave to together. Leave from there, stop for gas, and should probably arrive at Gail's HD no later than 1000. Or we can arrive when ever and just meet up at the end point.

·
VROOOOOMMM!!!
763 Posts
there's a Denny's at 105th and Metcalf--- just a block or 2 north of I-435 and Metcalf in south overland park. 435 would be the quickest route to gails.

i just remembered we need helmets for this because it is in Missouri--i'm going to have to get some. :yak: :banghead:

·
Wretched Excess.....
2,067 Posts
As far as fuel goes, there's a Quick Trip at 155th and 71 Hwy (Gails HD exit) so we could refuel just before getting to Gail's. I know the Kansas Machine Shed at 119th and I35 does a good breakfast but I'm not to familiar with what's over near Bannister or in the Grandview area. It doesn't matter to me whether we chow or not but I would like to meet up and shoot the $hit before heading for the ride.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts