Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - PENDING PAYMENT

My wife bought me these and I never installed them, I just could not give up my teardrop mirrors even though I can't see sh*t in them............

$140 shipped lower 48 fair?

Description:
BRAND NEW. FLAT GLASS. (PAIR)

This Küryakyn original looks good coming and going. From the drivers seat, they are a functional, great looking custom mirror. You can choose either flat or reduced image convex glass. Flat glass gives a more accurate representation of the distance between you and following vehicles. Convex glass provides a wider field of view and lessens the distorting effect of vibration. A heavy duty locking mechanism and swivel ball keep these mirrors adjusted just where you want them.
Looking at the mirrors from the front, you?ll notice a bank of L.E.D.?s that work as a running light and a super bright auxiliary turn signal. Unlike other lighted mirrors, these lights only face forward so glare is not a factor. The life of this light source will be several times that of incandescent bulbs. Hardware for a variety of H-D mounting applications and the necessary load equalizer are included.

PART# 1431

Turn Signal Mirrors with Flat Glass (pr)

Attachments

·
CEMIRT Lifer
524 Posts
PM sent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts