Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loving it!.

Been riding a sport bike and I just realised that I really haven't ridden a motorcycle till I bought my V-Rod.

Hello everyone from Down Under... Any V-Rod rider in Sydney?

I am very glad that I found this forums with great people and their discussion. :cheers:

Regards,

Duddy
(yes..... like howdey Doodey) :)

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Welcome and glad to have you here.

Max

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Welcome on board Dudddy. These guys are a bunch of crazy yanks on the whole, but they kinda grow on you.....:D

Seriously, some of the nicest blokes I have met hang out here. You will find this forum to be a great resource.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
:welcome: another Crazy Aussie?;)

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Max,
Throw another steak on the grill, This party is really taking off!

I'll go get another keg....

Mike

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome Mate............by the way what exactly is a BLOKE ? :confused:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome Duddy,
This a great group.....very helpful.....and often times quite hilarious.

Enjoy the V

Ron

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Duddy,
While I travel to Sydney quite often, I have not taken my Vrod along with me yet!! Too large for purchasing an extra seat on the plane.

Let me know if you are ever up in Singapore. Great dealership here, not sure if they rent though but will find out.

All the best.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thedragon,

I am originally from Indonesia, lived in Singapore when I was a student in 1987 and now I have been living in Sydney for the last 15 years.
Yes, I'd love to ride in Singapore, maybe to Johor and on to KL. Where have you ridden your Rod in Asia so far? would've been very interesting.
Let me know when you are down here in Sydney. Has anyone taken you for a ride in Sydney?

Cheers

Duddy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts