Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
F'd up
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=14604286&cat=144&lpid=6&search=harley davidson

I found this in the KSL classifieds and figured I'd post it here. I live about five miles from him if anyone is interested and wants me to check it out. Really though, how can this guy call it "looking tough" when it's a dx, not an f. I kid, I kid. But, not really.:D
Copied from classifieds:
Clean, one owner 2008 Harley V-Rod Night Rod Special. Custom paint, pipes, ready for stage one chip, oversized air filter, 1250 HP, VERY POWERFUL BIKE. Comfortable cruiser, but still looks tough. 4528 miles. 4 Year transferable warranty.

·
Registered
627 Posts
1250 HP LOL, yeah that would make it a very powerful bike indeed

·
F'd up
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha! I did not notice this. That would be one powerful bike.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Wow, 1250 hp! Must be a turbosupercharged big bore, methanol/water injected super duper secret squirrel engine. :notworth:

Phatass

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Wow look at that terrible paint job. I have seen better stick on Tattoos outta gum ball machines that look better than that hack job. $12K for that when a New 2011 is $14.999? It would cost $3k to get that terrible paint off that thing.

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,386 Posts
Man, that is god awful.. Gotta wonder what would inspire someone to do this ??

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
What the hell is wrong with his phone number?? is he dyslectic??
Ever try to sale something on craigs list or other sites ? These hackers have programs that will search these sites for phone numbers. They will then either call you 24/7 trying to " Help " you sale your bike/car/ or what ever. OR they will sale your number to a third party and you will start getting text or phone calls from insurance company, fast food places or furniture places.

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts
1250 HP That'd be your Flux Capacitor Mod.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I agree with most here...You have to deduct $2K to swap out the skins. Custom paint is the kiss of death, I was bitten by this on my big bike. Even a top-notch show quality narrows your market to 25% of what it would have been.

·
F'd up
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, at least he is a talented photographer if his custom painting and hot rod building busness fail.

·
F'd up
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What the hell is wrong with his phone number?? is he dyslectic??
Where is your sense of adventure? This was like watching the Davinchi Code and trying to keep up with Tom Hanks as he decrypts the numbers and clues. The paint job is kind of like the crazy albino guy trying to f everything up and doing a bang up job of it.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Ever try to sale something on craigs list or other sites ? These hackers have programs that will search these sites for phone numbers. They will then either call you 24/7 trying to " Help " you sale your bike/car/ or what ever. OR they will sale your number to a third party and you will start getting text or phone calls from insurance company, fast food places or furniture places.
Really... it must be a U.S. thing... I have bought and sold on various classified websites and never had any problem like that... I can see it happening though :bash:

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Wow, 1250 hp! Must be a turbosupercharged big bore, methanol/water injected super duper secret squirrel engine. :notworth:

Phatass
It's a Super Kaz motor!

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts