Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

VRSC est -03
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, not my R.
It is not often that you see this combination with an original R and MCX turbo, otherwise a setup that gives about 200hp on the rear wheel.
Some pictures:

Premium Member
Very Interesting and very cool love the exhaust bellows, intercooler and exhaust muffler, don't like all the plumbing, elbows, etc. but hey it's Function over Form and that works ! Revo turbo packaging is just a nightmare. Fredy's Sprintex setup is super sano although not at a 200 Hp power level - but I would almost take maybe more reliable and clean looking at a reduced power level vs up to 200 Hp, questionable reliability without building robustness into the engine and dirty ass fuggly looking - but that's just me. Thanks for sharing Knut J definitely interesting !! (y)馃槑

Premium Member
How about a peek at the Fredy Sprintex system looks super sano nice 40% power boost on a stock engine amazing packaging fits under stock airbox cover bikes still beautiful - vs. a Turbo hanging off the right side of the bike, bunch of ugly plumbing and at the 200 Hp level should have $ 8000 worth of internal engine improvements to optimize it for performance and reliability - about the same cost as the Fredy Sprintex system - Don't know what to tell ya - looks great !

Electronics, Cars, Fashion, Collectibles & More | eBay>itm>New-Fredy-ee-Gen-x

if that doesn't work ebay # 174625654726

Sign me up ! Super Sanitary Stealthy Installation - even more so than the discontinued Holy Moto's Sprintex System -

1 - 5 of 5 Posts