Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chuck from Kreater called me this morning to remind me that they have their annual party this weekend ... I've been in years past and it's been a great time

Here is the poster for more info ... maybe I'll see a few of you there (though i know we're meeting up on Sunday too)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Let`s hope this year it`s worth while .Last year was a disappointment .I`m off to hockey .If I remember later I`ll post some pics from previous years .

·
Registered
976 Posts
Kreator show 2008

I think my daughter picked the right bike for me .

She also picked a car for me .We are still working on this one .LOL

·
Registered
976 Posts
Anyone going ?

I`m off today .If the rain holds of I`m going around 1 .

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have tickets to the TFC. I'm going to try and pass by later in the afternoon

·
Registered
976 Posts
I dropped by this afternoon .A few nice cars out front .There is a charge to get in the back .A few ladies nice looking ladies around .I looked in the back saw a few air heads .Not my thing to pay for what I can see for free on the street .

The guy should have advertised that there is a charge to get in .

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm pretty sure they do that every year. All the money goes to charity and you get 2 beer or something.

I didn't get a chance to make it. Went to the TFC game and stuck around the CNE for a few hours fooling around. Lost track of time. By the time I got home I wasn't in the mood to leave the house again.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'm pretty sure they do that every year. All the money goes to charity and you get 2 beer or something.

I didn't get a chance to make it. Went to the TFC game and stuck around the CNE for a few hours fooling around. Lost track of time. By the time I got home I wasn't in the mood to leave the house again.
I didn`t see anything about charity .If that was the case I would have bought a ticket .

·
Rip it up!
301 Posts
Kreater

All in All not a bad day. Plenty of eye candy, rain sorta dampened things . $ 10 to get in was a deal! beer ticket or food and draw ticket.Not the best pics but you get the idea.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts