Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greg J. North Carolina. 2003 VRSCA
Congratulations Greg, your bike will now be entered into the Final contest in August for Bike of the Year.

·
Chad
263 Posts
Good job! Like the intercooler cover too.

·
Orange,Black,Chrome!
1,220 Posts
Nice! I've always thought Greg's was one of the coolest 100th anniversary models I've ever seen!

·
Elephant Motors Rock
3,505 Posts
Nice win Greg! :thumb:

·
INCONCEIVABLE!
1,529 Posts
Nice!

Congratz on the win ... beautiful bike!

·
aka shudude
3,174 Posts
Congrats Greg!

·
Blowin' Smoke
2,647 Posts
It's a nice-looking bike, but so is the stock Anniversary. I think it's too bad that you win a contest because you bolted a blower on the bike. They're not that cool. Just my opinion.

·
Frank
4,319 Posts
It's a nice-looking bike, but so is the stock Anniversary. I think it's too bad that you win a contest because you bolted a blower on the bike. They're not that cool. Just my opinion.
You might just want to look again... he has done a lot more than add a turbo. Wheels, 240 tire, bars, instrument swap, covers, pegs, grips, mirrors....... Also remember, that was the working bike class, not the full custom.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
You might just want to look again... he has done a lot more than add a turbo. Wheels, 240 tire, bars, instrument swap, covers, pegs, grips, mirrors....... Also remember, that was the working bike class, not the full custom.
and for the worker bike, that was totally kick ass! I thought about entering mine, because it's a worker, but I would have been embarrassed!

·
Sleep is over-rated
2,423 Posts
congrats greg

beautiful bike!!

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
Congratulations Greg :notworth::cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Congrats! Way more than a stock bike - like a bajillion mods, and looks fantastic! Joe

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I hope theres some hidden joke there. Or did someone pee where they shouldn't have this morning??? BTW thats a TURBO not a blower..

Greg you have one of the nicest bikes around that gets ridden more than once or twice a week.. Bike is always clean and in tip top shape...

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts
Greg you have one of the nicest bikes around that gets ridden more than once or twice a week....
A hard ridden custom Vrod :notworth:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts