Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the Group Buy for ANY Joker Machine parts....​

From mirrors to controls to shift rods you can purchase through V-Shop ANY part you want and 1130cc members get

20% OFF RETAIL

click HERE to visit Jokers web site and search for the part you want. You can e-mail [email protected] / [email protected] or call Bryan direct @ Jokers 909-596-9690 if you have any questions.

this is the information I will need from you to get an order placed, please send to me in a PM or e-mail ( [email protected] )
V-Shop 207-782-9400

name-
address-
city-
state-
zip-
phone-
e-mail-
1130cc forum name-
year & model bike-
description of parts wanted-

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great, 2 group buys on things I'm lookin at....
always glad to help out... keep yours eyes peeled for a couple more to show up soon....:D

·
Registered
367 Posts
Jesus, my wallet is going to suffer.
I agree, great deals but my wallet will hate me. Whats the last day to order on this deal?

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Their website is a little confusing can you please say what controls fit what as far as levers go?

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
all orders so far have been shipped.....

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i didnt get an invoice ?

Yousef
the parts shipped last week. you will see them this week... as always glad to help out..I will e-mail the invoice to you..

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Their website is a little confusing can you please say what controls fit what as far as levers go?
you looking for chrome levers for your bike?

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.