Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
N R S N V
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of ordering these......

Does anyone have them?? How well are they made??

Attachments

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
I do not know about these pegs but my mirrors are very well made.
Check with Sharkey, he maybe able to get you a better price.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
i got em. love em. but there is a trick to positioning them right so your feet are comfortable. on the rider pegs remove the peg mount bolt, rotate the peg forward to where your feet have room under the shifter peg. mark the new position in the bolt hole with a marker. remove the peg mount and drill and tap the new location and reinstall the peg mount. the passenger pegs required some cutting and welding of the ear to position them right. i'll post up some pics when i get the bike outta storage in a few weeks.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I've got lot's of Joker Machine stuff. Top drawer quality and excellent customer service. I love mine. Talk to Sharky at the V-Shop, he can get you good prices on Joker stuff. Highly recommend Joker and V-Shop.

Phatass

·
Registered
48 Posts
Joker machine pegs

I've had them on my Dx for a couple of years now and I'm really happy with the quality and look.Have a set of mirrors as well.

·
N R S N V
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the feedback! Did anyone have any problems with installation?? I need some new ones, and saw these, and I'm ready to order.

Hey Phatass....man that's too funny...are the ones you have the regular ones or the adjustable ones?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm a huge fan of those myself, I was just looking at them recently. While I understand the cost of them given the amount of work going in, I can't justify spending that on pegs so I am having similar ones made on the cheap. Hopefully they work out!

Attachments

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
I have spld a few sets of those joker pegs... they make a short and long one... also some members have drilled out the brake pedal to have matching toe shifters... I can help out with a good price... just send a PM and I will go to the next step for you...

·
Registered
731 Posts
Thanks for the feedback! Did anyone have any problems with installation?? I need some new ones, and saw these, and I'm ready to order.

Hey Phatass....man that's too funny...are the ones you have the regular ones or the adjustable ones?

I have the adjustables. I got the longer ones too. Great fit and installation was no problem. Their shift linkage is nice too. Good luck.

Phatass

1 - 10 of 10 Posts