Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a picture of the new style Joker concealed bar-end mirrors on a stock handlebar? I really like these mirrors, but all I can seem to find is pictures on a drag bar. I would like to see how these look on a stock bar before laying out the $$$. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I need these mirrors! Oh hey curley03 can you tell me how to get your rear seat pillion to work without the chrome baseplate luggage piece?? do you just have to bend the tab down? or is that a different make of seat?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, I really like them on the stock bar too. Curley, how is the rear view with those things? I have golf club mirrors now, which look great, but I have to really move my head alot to see behind me decent.

·
Been there done that
1,527 Posts
base plate question

STOCK OEM SEAT no base plate needed. I have a corbin seat on now an thats a different story it needs the base plate. What do you have? The tab that on the fender is adjustable just bend it to fit..curley

·
Been there done that
1,527 Posts
bar ends

Giffy those mirrors are the only way that I can see behind me while driving. I got tired of having to lean from side to side to see whats behind me. They are a safety improvement that is well worth the money. Just protect them when you install them by using lock tite or glue , I just lost one and need to buy another . curley

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
willieG seat i have, I had the corbin and it was actually molded for the plate. I will try that thanks Curley03 and sorry for jacking this thread!

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Group buy going on now for those Joker bar end mirrors - Sharkey is hooking us up, again! Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts