Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Steve I feel fortunate to have you here. You have a wealth of information about our beloved v-rods and are a true pioneer in helping to develop new items for our money pits.

Welcome

Max

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Steve,
I get you finally Read my Spam on your Board!;)
Welcome.........:cool:

·
1,738 Posts
Steve, Don't know how you have time for another forum, but its great that you are here. Welcome.

V-fred

·
Registered
272 Posts
Steve

Atta boy Steve your a true V-ROD GURU.........congrats on the new bldg!:notworthy

·
Ironbutt
886 Posts
Steve, welcome. I am glad that you are here on this forum. Please contribute whenever you can (I know that you are a busy man).
I sure that I will talk to you soon, maybe I will buy some more stuff. Maybe you can show us some pictures of your new home (new shop)
Jason (Orlando)

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
Steve,
Please don't get too big a head reading all of the great stuff that has been said about you here! By the way, I still love the sound of my pipes! You are truly da man!

Mike
aka VROD Scout!

·
V-Mod.com
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mike, I truely can't afford a "Bigger Head", I have the largest helmet made now! <G> But seriously appriciate the warm reseption from all, evan KAZ!<G>
Jason, I will get some picks up of the new "Skunk Works" as soon as it done. My Daughter walked in today and proclaimed the place "looked like a Dump!" . I agreed, and gave her a broom<G>
Hope to be organized by Christmas.
Thanks All! Steve

·
1,738 Posts
Steve: Now that you are a member perhaps you should ask Max if he would like you to include a link on the resources page on your website. (I would drop the Yahoo forum links in favor of the vtwinforums.com and v-rodforums.com sites, but I suppose you need to support those forums also for business reasons).

Those out there who have never visited v-mod.com, should do so. Steve puts a lot of work into his site, he offers great products at good prices,and his forums often contain useful product and technical information.

http://www.v-mod.com/

Fred

1 - 18 of 18 Posts