Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe, if you're out there, I just went to purchase some smoked rear lenses from your web site, but you don't have AUSTRALIA as a destination for the country pull down box. Fiji is only a few hours North, but I bet we have more V Rods here!
Do you ship to Oz?

Thanks for any help mate.

Ken.

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
That's odd... I'll have to add Australlia in.

Sure, I'll ship stuff just about anywhere.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate.
I'll try to use the payment section of your web site again.
If I can't get Australia, I'll use the USA as a default, but please send the parts to me in Oz.

Thanks Joe.

Best wishes.

Ken.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, that won't work either. It wants a US state now.
Joe, could you please let me know when the web site payment area is modified to include AUSTRALIA and I'll place an order then.

Thanks mate.
Ken.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hey Joe, Why do you hate people from Australia? they need LED lights too! :teu26

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
Theres a rumor goin round that Mel Gibson stole his pants and sent em to OZ :hyper: :diablo: :teu26

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mel Gibson was actually born in the US, so any pant stealing is an American trait ;) !
And if you spoke to him now, there's not much Aussie about him!
Just saw Finding Nemo last nigh, I love American takes on Australia!
Great show, and the Seagulls cracked me up.

Best wishes everyone.

Ken.

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
The seagulls were super. And true to life.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Ken,

It's always interesting how people view other cultures. While visiting Germany for work, the German engineer that I was working with asked me what I drove. I showed him a picture of a Ford Ranger 4x4. Knowing that I live in Detroit, the next question out of his mouth was "are you a cowboy?" :)

-Bry

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, that's the thing Bry.
Unless you get to travel or know a mix of people from other countries / cultures, the media and politicians can be very misleading in the opinions they impose. Peoples ideas can be very wide of the mark.
At least where I live, I do have Kangaroos hopping down my main street, and in my back yard!

Best wishes mate.

Ken.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts