Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, last weekend we rode to the Boo Benefit in Jefferson, TX. There were 2 v-rods that I saw in the bike show and one v-rod trike. All three were gorgeous!
Were they from this forum? I also saw a night rod and a silver 03 there as well. That was the most v-rods I've seen at a rally (since I never get to go to the forum's rallies!) and I was excited.
Don't know if any of the v-rods won at the bike show...but I really liked the floor boards on the trike. I want some!

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Frank (BAD V-R), OKIE, and Justin (Youngzee) were all out there. OKIE's was the one with the tall sissy bar which was dull on top :D

·
Frank
4,320 Posts
I was there with 3 V-Rods of my own. The yellow one in the show was mine, but it is not really a show bike. My other 2 won 1st and 3rd last year so I did not enter them this year.

The Orange '06 SE belongs to my neighbor. He won 1st this year and is so excited with the mods we did to it the week before, he is now having me install a Trask Turbo next week and all polished stainless hardware.

Youngzee was there for awhile with hos '06 'D with dark blue and airbrush artwork. Okie spent the night with us and was on his '03 with hard bags and custom ghost color changing flames.

I don't know who the yellow trike belongs to, but it did look nice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts